Monday, March 14, 2005

Arg...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7182628/

I'm usually not that political, but I saw this and it annoyed me. Anything else this country wants to pervert, destroy or fornicate? I guess it shouldn't surprise me though, it is California after all. They would be the first to destroy the morality of God's marriages.

Edit: As I said, I don't really keep up with politics. My friend Michael just informed me California is the second state to destroy the morality of God's marriages. Massachusetts was the first. Also, incase "God's marriages" struck you as an odd statement:

"Haven't you read the scriptures?" Jesus replied, "They record that from the beginning 'God made them male and female.' And he said, ' This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.' Since they are no longer two but one, let no one separate them, for God has joined them together."
~Matthew 19:4-6 (NLT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home