Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Splits and Divides... REFORMATION!!!

Ok, recently my doctrinal views have fallen outside that of the Church of Harry Potter and Latter Day Wiches. If I thought it was possible to reform this holy church, I would do so. But I have found none. Therefore KJ and I have undertaken to split from the church and form a new one... The Church of Lonesome Losers. We hope that after many years of wallowing in self pitty and preaching damnation against the The Church of Harry Potter, we may resolve our differences.

If you are alone, sad you are alone, and never have any hope of having a girlfriend, our church is for you. Come and wallow in self pitty, meet other pathetic losers such as yourself, and realize the cold truth... you will die sad and alone For more information, please go to KJ's BLOG.

2 Comments:

At March 29, 2005 7:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wohoo! Where do I sign up?

 
At April 01, 2005 10:39 AM, Blogger Jeffffffffffffffff said...

cmon guys, let them know you exist, go climb a mountain or something

 

Post a Comment

<< Home