Thursday, April 07, 2005

Head Colds

I hate head colds. They're just annoying. I had been doing so well lately at avoiding sickness. Bummer. But they are annoying, and Suedophed really messes with me sometime. Take this excerpt from an AIM conversation with Micah a couple minutes ago (I shortened my name to 'M' as to not post it for the world to see):

M: ugh, I hate head colds, drive me insane
M: I'm seeing Heather's wisdom on this... taking a drill straight to the source
M: it would at least get the wisdom out
M: *it would at least get the fluid out
M: ahh, what suedophed does to you

No seriously. I've done some strange stuff while on suedophed. One time driving home I drove in the wrong lane for a mile before I figured out the road wasn't 4 lanes, only 2. I also get dizzy. Today was fun, because I got to take a test earlier at 8:00 pm. Nothing like snorting, sniffling and sneezing right in the middle of an exam. I'm sure everyone loved me! I mean seriously, after this many years is it so hard to come up with a cure for the common cold? I mean really, why do we even have scientists? I need drugs that work people!!! KJ, you should drop everything and start working on this. Well, my last dose of Suedophed is kicking in, so I'm gonna go pass out. Adios all...

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2005 4:21 PM, Blogger Aakash said...

I hope you're feeling better by now... And I hope that you guys can get us some tickets tomorrow. Have a great evening!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home