Thursday, October 06, 2005

David Crowder Concert

Ok, so maybe I'm a little crazy... maybe...

Sometime this afternoon I will be ordering 7 tickets (maybe 4 if not many people express interest) to the David Crowder Band Concert in Palos Heights. I am forging ahead on this because I know if we tried to orchestrate it first... well... the concert would be over before we settled anything. Below is the information:

A Collision Tour: David Crowder Band
Trinity Christian College
Palos Heights, IL 60463
November 11, 2005 at 7:30 pm (it's a Friday)
Price per ticket is 19.50 with maybe a 3 dollar service charge. But that's iffy.

So, whose in? Come on... cooommmmeee oooonnnnnn... cooooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

So far it's me and Jeff (well, Jeff said he'd "have to check his schedual", but he's comming, even if I have to tie him up and throw him in the trunk). Anyways, let me know if you want in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home