Monday, August 08, 2005

A Small Thought for the Day...

I've been thinking a lot about the community that I will have the privilege of being apart of next semester at UIS. Those of us in this community will have an awesome opportunity to build each other up in Christ. I tingle with excitement at the thought of it! Not much to post right now, but I want to leave you all with a snippet of an email I got from Timothy in Kenya. It has been a great inspiration to my day today:


And in all please remember, God put you where you are for a purpose and it is only fair that we fulfill that purpose during our brief sojourn on earth. With that we can create a wonderful home in Kenya, the USA and definitely, the rest of the world. Let us not lose our vision.


Amen, have a great day all!

1 Comments:

At August 10, 2005 10:05 AM, Blogger dlaz said...

Hal's post today = awesome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home