Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Russia Building Pics

Ok, as promised here are some pictures of some way cool buildings in Ruissia. I'm a little sketchy on some of their names, but even without names I think they still look cool!



Two churches in Yaroslavl, the town where we did prefield orientation and debriefing. The church on the right is the Church of Elijah the Prophet. I'm not sure of the name of the other church.


This is the Church of St. Nikolai in Sharya and is where we did the VBS program at. Well, part of the VBS program, the other half was held in a building down the road from the church... technicalities, ugh!


Again, I'm not sure of the names of these buildings, but both are in Moscow just outside the Kremlin.


I think this will conclude my blogs for Russia. Hope you all have enjoyed them!

2 Comments:

At August 05, 2005 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never go to russia
but the picture is so cool
like your BLOGGER~!!

 
At August 10, 2005 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last one on the left is St Basil's Cathedral in Red Square.

I'm so glad you guys got to go to Moscow! I haven't really heard that much about that part of the trip, so someone should fill me in.

~Erin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home