Friday, June 24, 2005

Vacation: Part 1

Howdy,

Just thought I would post a line for you all. More or less I'm a little stressed and bored. Currently I'm sitting in a Quality Inn in Savanna Georgia with a sub-standard "High Speed" internet connection. Alot of you are probably wondering why I'm here instead of in New Symirna Beach at a Condo. It's called adaptation to an ever degrading situation. My Mama (Grandma) has been sick for the past couple weeks and it looks like she's terminally ill with cancer. We got a few good days of vacation in earlier this week and I'll blog more on that when I get home. We are still flying home Sunday. Until then we'll be in Georgia spending time with my Mama in the hospital while we have the chance. If I can send out a request, could you all pray for me and my family. I'm stressed out and I know my mom is even more stressed than any of us as it's her mother. Thanks,

Hal

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2005 7:19 AM, Blogger Jeffffffffffffffff said...

been there, when it was my Grandma's time, my Mom was hit pretty hard. Here's to pulling through.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home