Sunday, May 22, 2005

So I don't ever blog, huh?

So it seems according to some people I don't blog enough. I suppose it's just because there really isn't much to blog about. But to keep people happy I will ramble for a bit.

I saw Star Wars Episode III earlier today with my Dad. It was awesome, again. I remember watching the original Star Wars Episodes as a kid. They would run continuously on some station Christmas Day I believe. Then one Christmas I asked for and got the trilogy on VHS (those are the little black box looking things, they have these two white wheels that cycle this strip from one end to the other. Afterwards you have to do a thing called "rewinding").

After that, I became hooked on Star Wars. A friend of mine named James and I were nut cases about it. I still have my Star Wars toys buried somewhere in the attic. I remember one night lying in bed, and realizing that I had left my closet door open. I spent about 5 minutes with my hand outstretched attempting to use the "force" to close the door. The door obviously was a more powerful Jedi then I was because it never would budge.

So other than Star Wars, there isn't much else going on in my life. Just the drab days of summer I suppose. Oh, for my brothers of Marygold 22, Mark dropped off our sofa today. Looks like we're going to have one happening townhouse out at UIS thanks to him. It's nice to know a guy with a lot of sweet hookups. Ok, that's enough rambling for one day, adios!

2 Comments:

At May 23, 2005 7:08 AM, Blogger Gretchen Magruder said...

yeah for blogging!!

 
At May 23, 2005 7:59 PM, Blogger Jeffffffffffffffff said...

if you have nothing to blog about, you had better at least ramble, it can't be half as bad as mine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home