Thursday, June 30, 2005

Vacation: Part 2

Well, it's almost been a week since I got back and I'm finally getting to blogging the rest of my family vacation. We were in New Smyrna Beach, Florida for most of the first part of the week. Up until around Wednesday or so. Mostly it was just hanging out with family that lives around there and enjoying the condo and beach. The condo was really cool. It was fairly new with all the commodities of home. We also had access to an awesome fitness center. I was sore pretty much all week from that. But it didn't matter much because between the sauna, Jacuzzi, and pool I stayed pretty loose. We also had a view of the beach:



If you look close enough between the semi trailer and the condo on the right, you can see a small glimps of the ocean.


So it wasn't right on the beach, so I didn't get to wake up to the sound of the ocean, so I couldn't watch the beach during prime bikini hours... at least it was within walking distance.



My Grandpa sitting with my Mom and Dad.


We also went to my Uncle Greg's house one afternoon. He lives out in the country a little bit, where he has 2 horses, a couple dogs, etc.



My Dad petting one of my Uncle Greg's horses.


At one point my family set out to do some driving around New Smyrna Beach to see the sites. Naturally my sister and I got bored and made our own fun with my camera.






Finally, instead of posting a ton of pictures of the inside of our condo, I shot a short little video using my camera. It's not long (13.2 MB). Actually I had originally shot it to try and run down my batteries. Also, the guy in the kitchen with my mom is my Uncle Greg I mentioned earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home