Sunday, August 14, 2005

Filler

So I promised I would keep up blogging. However there really hasn't been much to post about lately. That, and I've been a little, hmm, off kilter maybe. But a blog I don't think is the best place to "open up". So, I will list the mundain happenings from the last week.

Work. Things are getting crazy at work. But it's exciting. We're moving to the second floor of the Novis building behind Best Buy. This rocks because it means I get a better desk with a TON of draw space. No more hauling docs in my briefcase that could be left at work. I also may get a little better computer, but this is a maybe.

Move'n on out. I've begun the dreaded packing. I will be moving into Marygold 22 D on Saturday. This is my first time moving out of the parents house. I'm trying to pack lightly. But despite this, there is still alot that I'm realizing I need. I'm glad that at least I'm only 25 min from home so if I forget anything it won't take much to go and get it.

So there it is, the only two things from the last week worth mentioning. Boring, I know. Such is this life I lead. I suppose I'll end with a shout out to my roommates:

SEE YOU GUYS IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

5 Comments:

At August 15, 2005 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know about that.

I think we need another week (with no full-time job!), if not another month...
;-)

 
At August 15, 2005 4:38 AM, Blogger Gretchen Magruder said...

Here's the only other thing you need for your apartment:

Ice Cream Sandwich Cake

Layer bottom of pan w/Ice Cream Sandwiches
Spread Hot Fudge Topping on top
Sprinkle with peanuts
Top w/Cool Whip

 
At August 15, 2005 5:50 AM, Blogger Hal Waggoner Jr. said...

Oooooooo.... my mouth is salivating! That stuff was amazing last thursday. Thanks for the recipie! Wait... I HAVE MY FIRST RECIPIE... WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

 
At August 15, 2005 6:34 AM, Blogger Jeffffffffffffffff said...

for some reason I don't think I want to see that in the apartment, or else I might have to eat it.

 
At August 15, 2005 7:21 AM, Blogger Matt W said...

I can't wait, Hal!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home