Tuesday, October 11, 2005

When you just got to have your fix...

So my roomate recently got me hooked on an older RTS game I had never played before. Never mind the projects I have to get done, right? But then I was reading through some emails early, and I realized that the in-game music was playing over and over in my head. Yikes!!! So I thought maybe I would start a list of things that let you know your addicted to a video game. For anyone still reading this blog, feel free to add your contributions. I'm just kicking it off.

You know your addicted to a video game when...

- While reading your email, you hear the in-game music play over and over in your head

3 Comments:

At October 11, 2005 4:20 PM, Blogger Jeffffffffffffffff said...

You catch yourself talking to yourself about all the unique items in your inventory and how much magic find your character has

 
At October 12, 2005 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like what happened to me just this week, with the "Numa Numa" dance...
:-)

 
At December 12, 2005 5:39 PM, Blogger erinlizabeth said...

hey,

so,

i was just wondering,

is it update time soon?

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home